We endeavour to provide the best possible service using the skills and knowledge that we
have acquired during many years of working in the computer and network business. For
legal reasons it is necessary to state that all work carried out by A1-PC
is under full understanding of the following terms and conditions:
1. No liability can be accepted for equipment, parts, data and/or media whilst in the
possession of A1-PC. We will, of course, take the best possible care of
the above wherever possible.
2. All work is performed on the understanding that all data on systems worked on by
A1-PC has been previously backed to separate media (tape, DVD, hard
disk, etc). No liability can be accepted for data loss of any kind. We can, of course, provide
a reliable backup and/or image of data at normal hourly labour rates.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all invoices are payable immediately on presentation.
4. All equipment, parts, data and/or media remain the property of A1-PC
until the invoice is settled in full. The above may be removed by A1-PC if
the invoice has yet to be settled.
5. No compensation will be available for any delay or rescheduling. Of course, we will always
do our very best to be punctual.
6. All information on the site is subject to changes. No warranties implied or otherwise are
made regarding the suitability of the information provided on this site. We will not be liable
for special, incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from the
transfer, storage, or use of the information stored herein.
7. The "No Fix, No Fee" offer applies only to problems that A1-PC are
technically unable to fix and not due to an unwillingness of the customer to purchase the necessary parts or labour
required to fix the problem.
Of course, none of the above is designed to have any detrimental effects on your
rights as a customer. We will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have about these
Terms & Conditions or any other part of this site or the services provided