We travel to your home or business, diagnose your computer, PC or network problem and give you an
estimate on the cost of the work required to get it repaired or upgraded. Wherever possible, we complete all needed
upgrades/repairs right there onsite, ensuring that your computer works properly before we leave. In most cases, the
work can be achieved in a single visit.
We don't charge for call-out, and in cases where your computer needs to be taken away for repair,
we won't charge you to bring it back either!
We provide an expert, friendly and affordable service and no task is too big or too small. Also,
if we cannot solve your problem, the fee is eliminated so that you don't have to pay a penny!
We are committed to a quality service, therefore we run a full check-up on
every computer to determine it's health status. Below is a list of some of the computer and network services we
- Optimizing your computer and operating system.
- Operating system installation and configuration.
- Setup and configuration of wireless networks, broadband routers, ADSL modems
and sharing high speed internet access across a network.
- Desktop, tower and laptop on-site or off-site repairs and maintennance.
- Implementation of computer and PC upgrades such as system memory, hard
disks, graphics cards, modems, network cards, CD and DVD readers and
rewriters, broadband modems, keyboard and mice.
- Installation and configuration of licensed software applications and operating
- Fixing and replacing faulty hard disks.
- Recovering lost or corrupt data from hard disk, floppy disk, CD or DVD.
- Implementation of computer security such as securing home and office computers against malicious attacks,
viruses, spyware, adware, disk failure, etc.
- Customising computer desktop environment, operating system and software
according to your specific needs.
- Memory upgrades.
- Setup and maintenance of small or medium size networks.
- General system diagnostics.
- Virus and spyware detection and removal.
- Hard drive installation with data transfer.
If you require a service that is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We have a wide range of computing and networking experience and will probably be able
to help you, or recommend someone who can.